Saturday, January 14, 2017

2017 Aconcagua Team 2 (January 2, 2017 - Jan 22, 2017) Dispatch from Jan 13/14th


Richard Riquelme


Ben Veres
Eric Tutterow
Horacio Trevino

Over the past 2 days, Team 2 has made use of a break in the weather to cache below Camp 3 (19,617 feet also known as White Rocks Camp), and move to Camp 3 waiting for the weather window to open up to make a summit attempt! Saturday and Sunday called for extremely high winds on the upper mountain so the summit may have to wait until Monday. We will be watching closely! Only 3,200 more feet to go.

No comments: