Friday, June 16, 2017

2017 Denali West Buttress Expedition Team 4 (May 28 - June 17) June 15th



Guides:

Paul Ivaska
Jim Mediatore
Will Nunez

Climbers:

Craig Hacket
Jan Schmidt
Amanda Richmond
Kjetil Moen
Christian Rudloff
Gus White
Andrew Sargent


Lead guide Paul Ivaska called in. Team 4 is still at High Camp waiting for a weather window. It has been too windy and cold to make an attempt for the summit, but they hope to have a clear window tomorrow. Tomorrow will be their last opportunity to make a push for the summit! Lets send them our best wishes!

8 comments:

VicHammond said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all and sending many positive thoughts. Well done this far though, Shippy and team Vic xx

Denis Levin said...

Fingers crossed team 4....one last chance good luck team 4.
Denis

mandy sim said...

Dear Kjetil,

Sending you the best wishes for tomorrow good weather!!!
All the best to you and the team.

Miss you and Love you.
Mandy S

Denis Levin said...

All the best to team 4 on their summit attempt,fingers crossed the weather holds.

Murray Sargant said...

Let us know if the weather window opened. Great work by the whole of team 4 to get this far.

Murray - Team Sarge

Sarah Triner said...

Hello Amanda, year 11ST and 11SP here wishing you lots of luck and that you will reach the summit. Rohan B says he hopes you are keeping warm. It's Kyle's 16th birthday so currently sat here with juice and a piece of cake! George L says you are very brave and hopefully you reach the top. Daniel K is still eating his crusts! It is very hot here and has been for over a week, around 30 degrees at the moment. Missing you and hoping you keep safe, Lots of love Sarah and all at Priory

Jane said...

Hope that weather window stayed open for you all.

Jane said...

Hope that weather window stayed open for you all!